Architectural and decorative shotcrete can be used to build attractive and visually stimulating features ranging from artificial rocks to swimming pools and everything in between. We are committed to bringing a high level of focus and attention-to-detail workmanship to all of our projects. We provide architectural shotcrete services for:
- Artificial rock work for decorative or landscape purposes
- Zoo exhibits
- Rock carving on the face of infrastructure walls and retaining walls
- Stamped shotcrete for retaining walls
- Art pieces
- Water falls/Water features
Shotcrete Swimming Pools
Shotcrete is the dominant construction method for building swimming pools. It is best for creating watertight structures with unlimited design capabilities. A shotcrete swimming pool or spa is not exclusively found in hotels and resorts, often homeowners will choose to design a unique pool and/or spa for their home or yard.
SprayForce Concrete offers the following swimming pool construction in Calgary and area, including Airdrie, Cochrane, Bearspaw, Springbank, Bragg Creek, Okotoks, Banff and Canmore.
- Monolithic structural basin construction
- Free form construction for limitless design
- In ground hot tubs (any shape, any size)
- Pool finishes (quartz/marcite)
- Rock water features